How to cook
2. Pour into a steamer with a thick bottom about a third of a glass of water and sprinkle sugar. Put on medium heat and melt the sugar, stirring all the time with a wooden or silicone shovel. Sugar should be completely dissolved. Remove the syrup from the fire.
3. Squirt in the syrup, first, candied, mix, then nuts, stir. Add the anise, mix.
4. Sift flour with cinnamon, coriander and soda bitter to the working surface. In the center make a deepening - "well". Gradually pour there syrup with additives, mixing flour from the edges.
5. Keep a homogeneous elastic dough. Cover with a towel and allow the dough to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
6. Separate the dough into pieces and catch small ovals from them. Put on a padded parchment dish and bake at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes. Serve for coffee.
|Total comments: 0|